Saturday, January 17, 2009

Found it!


After searching for days on my computer files, I finally gave up and looked on Randy's computer file for the picture of Grandma. Voila' ! I found it and sent it to my computer to post. In the picture, Grandma was 96 and looked great! Since her death, I have been searching for photos of her and rebuilding my strong good memories of her. One photo I found is of her and my dog, Sierra. They were good pals and Sierra always remembered Grandma for her kindness in letting her stay at Grandma's house when I was working on my Master's degree. (Since Sierra was a puppy, we were afraid that Blitz might hurt her accidentally when they played.) That summer in 1995, I would take Sierra to Grandma's were she would hang out for the day while I was in class. Then I would pick her up in the evening. Sierra always remembered Grandma and would greet her with a tail wag and kiss any time she saw her. I like to think of them reunited in Heaven. Grandma and Sierra.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Julie.....i am not sure that i knew that Grandma died. i'm sorry. when was this? Sigi :)