Saturday, June 06, 2009

A week of change





To say things are different at household would be an understatement! Sabrina has done a great job gaining weight and has slightly passed her birth weight! We have been adjusting to the feeding/ hick-up schedule. And Randy has really been wonderful taking over many of the household chores that I am unable to do while recovering.

We also had some visitors: Grandparents, Aunt Alison, Uncle Mark and colleagues and neighbors. All found Sabrina usually sleeping. Thursday Randy, Sabrina and I ventured to the school to show her to the kids in my class. We parked her buggy stroller outside the cafeteria so students could look at her from a distance. I was touched by how many students were wanting to see her and who offered to babysit. We are truly blessed with people who surround Sabrina and want to be a part of her life.

1 comment:

marywebb said...

Congratulations!! I didn't even know you were expecting. :o)