Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Poster child for the local veterinarian

Sabrina is really into brushing her teeth. She loves to take a soft tooth brush and massage her gums which we take as a sign she is teething once again. However, in the spirit of her yogurt sister sharing mode, she tried to brush Annie's teeth, too! Can't you just see her in her her stroller extending her arm out trying to brush Annie's teeth as a poster in a vet clinic encouraging pet owners to properly brush their dog's teeth regularly? The science teacher in me wonders when I can show her a slide of germs under a microscope and have her comprehend what she is seeing.... Meanwhile, I see years of diligence and patrolling the stroller and high chair to keep these germ exchanges to a minimum. Or I can be thankful that this, too, will build her immune system. (Recently, I read how American children are more apt to develop childhood colitis because the environment is sterile....not my child!) :-)

2 comments:

John said...

Bring her over here some time. We'll let her dig in the dirt. My guess is that she'll find a few plastic pirates at best, or possibly some slugs or worms.

ipcpack said...

Wow it is really great to see such beautiful thermal pallet covers, Thanks so much for sharing Keep Blogging!! insulation blankets