Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Case of mistaken identity

Since we have been here, several boxes have been delivered.   Some have been sent to us with items from home and others have been gifts sent for Christmas.   So when when the loud four knocks came yesterday and I looked through the peephole and saw a man in a brown uniform, I just assumed he was a UPS driver as was the case the day before.   To my surrprise, once I opened the door I discovered a state policeman with an arrest warrent!   He was looking for a gal named Bonnie.   Thank goodness my name is not even close to Bonnie.   So, I went to get my driver's license to proove my identity.   Once I handed him my identification, the second officer who was in hiding off to the side appeared.   Just like on tv shows.   The entire scene looked like a clip from NCIS!  

1 comment:

Diana Roberts said...

Yikes! Isn't it good to be a law-abiding citizen?!