Sunday, June 26, 2011

Gray Hair

Usually during Sabrina's nap time is when the lawn in mowed and other household tasks are completed. Today while mowing the lawn, I noted that I was being watched by Sabrina. We had enlarged her windows but have not had a chance to enlarge the curtains so she can see out underneath the old curtains. Not only that but with the assistance of her rocking chair she can pull herself up to the window. This would normally not be a huge thing, but she managed to remove the screen from the window and was leaning out of the window when I just "happened" to walk in her room during her nap. Usually, I walk in to make sure she is still in her clothing and pull-ups. However, this time I was greeted by her naked bum in the air with her body on the window sill and her head hanging out over the shrubs.... moments like this make me gray faster and wonder if she will survive to three.

No comments: