Tuesday, November 26, 2013

"Control"

We have been noticing a couple of new phrases:

"I got it under the troll."---translation:   "I have it under control."

"I do it!"-----"I am going to do this by myself and leave me alone."

"Get cozy!"---- as she is invading the couch or other space we are sitting in she saddles up and wants to snuggle.

"Is it Anksgiving yet?"---I hope she can put the "Th" on this holiday because it does not sound too fun otherwise.

In other news, out of the blue and unsolicited, she asked if she could say grace at the table.   So, she sings a song:   "God our Father.   We thank you.   For our many blessings.   Amen."  in the sweetest angelic voice.   She has also put us on a prayer rotation and tells us who says grace at meal times.   Maybe we should give her a clipboard for Christmas so she can keep track....oh, wait, she has a mind like a trap and never forgets!

No comments: